- New eyevis slim rear-projection cubes with lowest installation depth – The new eyevis slim cube EC-50-LHD-ISE-SLIM, which at 422mm is the slimmest product on the market and, as the only rear-projection system worldwide, can also be mounted directly on a wall without a substructure.
- Premium LED modules with fine pixel pitches in full HD resolution – From the eyeLED Series eyevis showcases a video wall with 1920 × 1080 pixels with smallest pixel pitch. The high-definition LED modules from eyevis were already installed in first German TV studios where they provide perfect visualisation thanks to multiple unique calibration features.
- 98-inch 4K/UHD LCD monitor – The huge EYE-LCD-9800-QHD –LD is currently eyevis largest Ultra-HD display. It features a screen diagonal of 248 cm and four times full HD resolution with 3840 × 2160 pixels.
- 85-inch 4K/UHD LCD monitor with multi-user touch system – The EYE-LCD-8500-QHD-LD-TOUCH(AG)-32IR offers latest touch technology with up to 32 simultaneous touch points on a pin-sharp 4K/Ultra-HD LCD monitor with a screen diagonal of 215 cm.
- Portable high brightness preview monitors for broadcast productions – Professional LCD monitors with screen diagonals of 17 inch and 21 inch, full HD resolution, more than 1000 cd/2 brightness for best visibility in difficult light conditions and optional 12-Volt-operability.
- omniSHAPES – A visual display solution capable of realising video wall installations of the most versatile shapes. Thanks to their small size and their capability to combine into virtually unlimited video wall shapes the rear projection display modules are ideally suited for creating projection surfaces in almost infinite configurations.
- A wide range of other LCDs from the eyevis portfolio – Including EYE-LCD-4600-LE-700 46″ Edge-LED LCD monitors, EYE-LCD-5500-M-USN-LD-BC seamless 55“ LCD screens optimised for the use in broadcast applications and EYE-LCD-5500-OPS 55-inch LCD monitors with Edge-LED backlights and OPS compatible slots for the integration of an eyevis Processing Unit (EPU).
Christian Massmann, CEO of the eyevis group, said, “Innovative and unique eyevis products provide the ideal solutions for professionals working in the high-pressure environments of TV studios, direction rooms, post production and digital signage. We are excited to be showcasing our market-leading products at this year’s IBC event, which will give people the opportunity to see for themselves how eyevis technology can help them.”